Enter as one of 10 MUtizens to engage the forces of Kundun as they spawn in front of you in an endless barrage of attacks. Either alone or in a team only the strongest will survive Devils Square. With the Devils
Invitation, you are granted access into Devils Square, where your strength will be tested.
How to gain entry to Devil Square
The items needed:
Only 10 characters are allowed into the Devils Square at one time, and they need the correct level of Devils Invitation to go inside. The Devils Invitation is made from combining the Devils Eye and the Devils Key with a chaos jewel in the Chaos Machine.
|Item||Item Drop level from Monsters|
|Devil’s Eye +1 / Devil’s Key +1||Over Lv. 3 (Goblin)|
|Devil’s Eye +2 / Devil’s Key +2||Over Lv. 36 (Elite Yeti)|
|Devil’s Eye +3 / Devil’s Key +3||Over Lv. 47(Shadow)|
|Devil’s Eye +4 / Devil’s Key +4||Over Lv. 60 (Devil)|
|Devil’s Eye +5 / Devil’s Key +5||Over Lv. 70 (Lizard King)|
|Devil’s Eye +6 / Devil’s Key +6||Over Lv. 80 (Iron Wheel)|
Devil Square Rules
- The warp command can be used after entering Devil Square.
- Other players are not allowed to enter after the 10 slots have been filled.
- When the character gets killed in Devil Square he will be warped back to Noria.
- PK is not possible in Devil Square.
|Level of Blood Castle||Level Restrictions (-20 LVL for MG and DL)|
|The Devil Square is separated into Level Restrictions|
- Members inside of Devil Square can keep all items dropped in Devil Square.
- Depending on your score which is based on how many monsters you kill your character will gain a large experience bonus.